This page covers commentary and contributions I have made to different publications. Pieces that I did not write, but were interviewed for are noted as such. I’m in the process of finding work as a writer, blogger, and commentator; please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are struck by a piece I have written and would like to discuss potential possibilities.
- Featured on NPR affiliate—KPBS San Diego – ‘Dear Black Body’ Essay Contemplates Avoiding Becoming A Statistic. This was an interview about an essay I wrote titled, “Dear Black Body“.
- Guest on Head on Radio with Bob Kincaid – This was an interview about an article I published in the Huffington Post, titled “What the Bernie Sanders’ Unelectability Argument Says About Black Lives”.
- Voice and Choice in the classroom – A blog post I contributed to Education Week
- In the Wake of Ferguson, Where Are Standards for Equity? – A blog post I contributed to Education Week
- ADHD and the War Against Boredom – A blog I contributed to Education Week
- New Teachers, New Focus – Not written by me. This article was also published in EVO magazine, a Green Schoolhouse Series publication. I was interviewed about the subject matter.
- San Diego’s High Tech High Competing For President Obama – Not written by me. I can’t remember being interviewed for this article, but it seems that I contributed a sentence or two at the bottom.
- High Tech, Higher Learning: A School Grows Its Own Teachers – I did not write this. I was interviewed by Edutopia about my experience being a student at High Tech High, graduating, and going through the High Tech High credentialing program to become a teacher.
- Choice and Diversity: Irreconcilable Differences? – I did not write this, but I was quoted in the paper. It’s a great piece on the power of integration.
- Gun Rights
- Asking questions on gun control – A short opinion piece for San Diego Uptown News.
Very insightful article on Bernie. I hadn’t quite looked at it that way. Marginalizing the champion of the marginalized as a way of perpetuating the status quo. Absolutely correct.
LikeLiked by 1 person
I just read your very well-documented piece spliced with videos on Bernie. I liked how you showed his consistent on issues of crime, poverty and wealth inequlality. Thank you.,
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you for reading, Ron.
Hi admin, do you monetize your blog ? There is easy way to earn extra money every day,
just search on youtube : How to earn $25/hour selling articles